Free

Okey doky artichokies,

After a restless night and day that revolved around thinking, and I almost posted last night, "OK, I have posted a theory, about all of these seemingly coincidences, right or wrong. However, I am having a problem trying to sort out how this can benefit edig, other than Glow will no doubt will have RFM. This part is missing I got to think about it."

After looking at your posts today, something perhaps viable fell into place, at least in my mind. What I was wrestling with was when Woody first came up with this innovative sound technique, if memory serves me right, it was called Parabolic Sound, and ATC, American Technology Corp, now known as LRAD, held the original patent(s). Edig had nothing to do with it then or now. And, Woody has been out of and not involved with edig for a long time. Nothing against Woody, but I have observed over the years he is admittedly brilliant, but he looks out for #1 as a priority. So therefore, why would he lend (for lack of a better word) what is now seemingly called Hyper Sonic Sound (HSS) to edig?

Then I saw today’s posts by plankton and Dischino, and I also said hmmmm. I have to admit I was not aware of Parametric Sound, pamt, before this. Nor was I aware of the Polis family being in Henderson, NV where pamt was/is headquartered, but with a warehouse in Poway, and I thought again, hmmmm. What is really going on here? Parabolic Sound has seemingly matured into HSS, and I assume it has new patents.Is the warehouse really a warehouse, or a place for Woody to do what he does? The only things I know for sure are the Polis Family is a huge edig SH, perhaps the biggest, and have a son with a seat on the BOD. The 10/9/09 Samsung PR was vague, and has been kept that way, both Samsung and edig put off their respective announcement and SHM in March only now to seemingly coincide on 9/1.Again, hmmmm.

Okay here the last bit of my theory, and I understand it is a bit week, but it is the best I can up with at this time: I reckon the Polis family also has a large stake in pamt, and God only knows whatever else Woody has his hand in. And as mentioned, has a really big stake in edig. It also my suspicion Woody has made a relatively large amount of $ from the Polis family, and perhaps some for them along the way excepting edig. Perhaps just perhaps, it’s payback time.

Let’s say way back when DM had gotten involved and everybody felt ‘774 and Flash R was going to lead to payoff time, the Polis’s decided to hedge their bets a bit. They use their long involvement with Woody, and their knowledge of then Parabolic Sound, and maybe Woody’s plans for its future. Then perhaps an approach to Samsung took place, hence, the Samsung/edig original PR in fall ‘09, the formation of pamt, a warehouse in Poway, and the formation of EDIG with Pat N, a long time associate of Woody’s. I’m also thinking the EDIG thing was a further Polis way of hedging it bet’s. And then HSS got delayed because of development/refinement problems. Hence, delaying March until 9/1. I’m also thinking DM was aware of this, and that might explain the relatively low settlements with prejudice to-date. Remember DM has generous patent buyout benefits.

Okay, even if I’m remotely in the ballpark with any of this, how today does edig benefit? A buyout, perhaps even including pamt! There is no other way that I can see, since JMK messed things up. This would benefit everybody, including us and Woody. He’s got to be approaching 70.

8/30, 9/1 Berlin, and the 9/1 SHM might give us a clue/conclusion. If not, oh well, we’ll see, and you won’t be hearing from me again until something definitive happens.

Perhaps I’m getting to “older” for this,

Spec…

New Message
Please login to post a reply