Free

The app they showed us had to do with someone who was in a meeting and they had set their phone up with Nunchi "Which is an app" and they were in a meeting at work, and the spouse needs to talk to them. The spouse can get up on the phone and see what status the other spouse is in, like it might say they are in a meeting at the office and then there was a green light to show whther they were available or a red light to show they were not. To take it even further, the phone knows even more about the status based on some other factors which I don't think I should give away at this time. One other use was knowing that the phone owner had been in an accident and could notify the pre-set emergency contacts about it, and they would instantly know where the other person was. So many questions got asked about this, and they explained how it was possible and I get it. If you want to PM me I will explain in more detail. The other one was you could be sitting in a movie theatre, and the phone would tell whoever was looking for you that you were in the movie, what movie you were seeing, what theatre you are at, and what time the movie starts so it would know if the person could ring you, or not. Even to the point that the phone would know if the lights in the theatre were out so it knew not to bug you.

The other thing was because of Facebook and us always having to update where we are and what we are doing, the phone does it automatically fo you when you enable it to do so. Then the big question of privacy came up. They were quick to point ou that this is an app that you have to allow your social network into, and you can also exclude whoever you did not want to see the info. I hope that gives a little more insight.

New Message
Please login to post a reply