Free

1st, Tonyrog, you did an amazing job providing NUNCHI input...excellent...and gang, he only scratched the surface what this thing can do. The demo, and mind you, they only showed the part they were willing to let the public know at this time, while 6 patents surrounding the idea/concept...whatever one wants to call it, can do. This is HUGE...the kids, teens, young adults, and those up to their 50's will eat this up. Guys like me...forgetaboutit....what this tech can do makes one's head spin!

They mentioned FACEBOOK over and over during the presentation, Q&A: FF/PN/AC all focused the tech aroung FACEBOOK...FWIW and why they did...

Clarifications:

• the 2 guys introduced were EDIG's SEC attorneys...advisors...keeps them legally reporting to the SEC...I have seen the same 2 guys at every SHM....they were NOT from the SEC as a post mentioned.
  • The lady sunpoop met the week Fred was on vacation was:

MarDee Haring-Layton

Principal Accounting Officer

It looks like they are going to, DM/EDIG, wrap up the remaining CO defendants, settle and "get out of Dodge"...a FF quote. The take away I and many got was...if the court cannot understand 747, why try to push 737 and further, and risk another incorrect "opinion?" Settle and file round 3.

Great posts by alll....just read everyhting from last night.

New Message
Please login to post a reply