Free
Sep 02, 2011 01:43PM
Sep 02, 2011 07:49PM

I believe that DM asked for the ruling on 737 after we already knew the 747 ruling--so something has changed in the last 30 days. It seems they have changed their minds and decided to not deal with this judge anymore, get whatever ,minor settlements we can get from the remaining CO defendants, and proceed against the guys with the deepest pockets and a fresh judge and venue.

All of this is great IF we get a positive re-exam result--if that goes against us, none of this matters--the re-exam MUST go in our favor and we may not have that result for a year or so it seems.

Nunchi sounds amazing--take it from someone who still has a flip phone and refuses to get one of the new fangled ones. It is a good thing that I am not their target market! It sounds very promising, but it is VERY difficult to guess what the value could be. Should be more than 4.5 cents per share--LOL.

Thank you to all that attended and posted your impressions. Somewhere in all that was said lies reality. I am glad that they are keeping this Nunchi thing close to the vest as long as when they have the final approved patent in their hot little hands that they market it to the maximum benefit of the company. FWIW, the timeline irregularities do not bother me because when you are dealing with many other entities the timing of things always gets messed up and takes longer that one would have liked. Unless anyone here believes that we are being completely lied to, I think we just need to let them do their thing and one day we will wake up to a positive result. A watched pot never boils.

New Message
Please login to post a reply