Free

Did you notice the market space EDIG was in 12 years ago and how that space developed over the past 12 years? See Apple for details. Also note the multitudes of other companies, besides EDIG, who also recognized the huge opportunity at hand, and how they also failed to successfully navigate that space.

The "EDIG investment," was and is, primarily about patents key to that space. Who was to know how a non-decision was to play into the equation 12 years later? Many took the risk to play that market opportunity. 12 years later it is in the courts/reexam process and not yet fully decided....not done by any means, at least, not yet, hence continuing settlements and ongoing litigation...and the markets being targeted by the FlashR tech remain quite a prize...hence DM taking the case on a contingency basis.

As for Nunchi and Cocumelli and from what I have heard Nunally say recently in this years conference call, as well as reports from last weeks shareholders meeting reports on the Chairman of the Board's involvement in presenting Nunchi, I somehow think Cocumelli's presence and actions will be a key indicator for the "Nunchi" project going forward. He has been involved with EDIG as long as I have, since '99, and now sits as its Chairman of the Board.

Should the day come when an 8K indicates Cocumelli is staking himself to his 12 year involvement, then I would take that as a very bullish indicator.

Cocumelli and Nunally have the backgrounds to know whether or not a technology has market relevance and the fact they are both fully engaged in presenting Nunchi is another bullish indicator...hence EDIG will continue to appear on the radar screens of many, waiting for that day to come. .

I am still amazed, after all that has transpired with the handheld portable flash markets over the past 12 years, and with EDIG's case still being made in court, that some still have the need to blame others for their decision to make this particular high risk investment at that time.

The FlashR patents were filed, they are owned by EDIG and they are still under review regarding their worth. It is odd that it comes down to someone with no technical expertise to make such judgements that affect so many....but then, we all knew this was a high risk proposition with no guarantees.

A handful of settlements, a Nunchi partnership or two and a supportive reexam outcome and this becomes a brand new ballgame.

New Message
Please login to post a reply