Free
Sep 06, 2011 09:05PM

I often read what you had to say becuase your moniker told me you were SPECULATING.

It turns out you had not convinced yourself that what you said was speculation?...

It just does not make sense that you should be so disolusioned with recent developments, that were contrary to your speculation, and thus you are going on sebbatical.?

This "here today and gone on sebbatical tomorrow" approach of yours to posting here may be one explanation of gaps in your logic. For example, you say:...

["3.Change of venue: I never understood why DM left TX after the 9 settlements as paltry as they were, but the court did seem favorable? And then continue with the 2nd Rnd in Denver? The reason I heard form RP was that the TX calendar was too full, take too long, etc. RP being his typical placating self. (Ha ha). Okay, I guess that’s possible/reasonable, but why Denver, when I think its Wisconsin that has reputedly the informed PI knowledge/judiciary? I think the Denver move turned out to be a big DM mistake, and as FF said, “They were getting out of Dodge.”']

The questions you raise in the above paragraph have all been discussed here in detail. You probably missed all that because you were on another of your "I am going to pick up my marbles and leave this sandbox" SEBBATICals.

The cases were filed in Denver because of the excellent Opinion of the 10th Circuit Court of Appeal reversing this particluar judge's ruling; a Decision that is fast becoming accepted throughout the country on how the trial judges should approach writing decisions in IP cases.

Anyway, I just disagree with the feeling you project that what Judge MK said WAS IT!?And we should all throw in the towle?

This case started on 7/28/2011. Have you noticed the recent settlement activity? DM IS GOING TO MILK THIS ONE to the last minute when the Judge is slapped her hand again by the 10th Circuit, and then he will start with the Tier III bunch of cases which will have a significant impact on the future of EDIG...

My opinion is those cases will be filed either in San Francisco, or San Jose Distirct Courts. Either one of those Court will be proper venue on all factors, including potential of liberal "jury panels" and expertese on Techology where the Tech revolution was started in Bay Area and Silicon Valley...

Stck around, things are getting much better...

Gil...

Sep 07, 2011 09:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply