Free

Come on Freddy, All major companies give a forecast of earnings ,especially when they can affect the SP. You see them everyday from Ford, GM, Apple, Microsoft,and on and on.

Most all of us have been invested in EDIG for 10-12 years and own a hell of alot of shares

I hope most will agree that a PR in form of a forecast is due. Even if all of the recent settlements were for pennis we need something to effect "EDIG expect earnings or income for this quarter to be at record levels " or "We expect earning to be flat because we didn't get as much as we had hoped for"

I know we are scared of risking letting companies in Teir3 know they might be able to get off cheap but don't you think they already know that or will know about the MH ruling. They will also be able to tell by looking at our earning reports in Nov and Jan.

There are ways around a NDA . Simply lumb the amount all together and say we received $5-$10 mil from or recent negotations . A ball park figure would be nice to know.

Sorry I had to vent but when my wife ask how is EDIG doing I get tired of telling her that the SP sucks........ Come Freddy help us out

New Message
Please login to post a reply