Free

The first two rounds were for practice. Tier 3 - Now DM gets serious!!!
I would love DM to get both Sandisk and Apple to pay big.
This was posted on Jan 04, 10 12:30PM by Minister

You ask...

"Will Apple ever reveal how they do it inside? Are they going to have to?"...

The answer is you bet they will, when they are served with a SUMMONS in the Law Suit filed by EDIG AGAINST THEM...

As to mechanics of how I-Pod was developed, there was a great article published a few years back in the PC magzine I think, which made it clear how I-pod was developed. Among other thing there was reference to few Patents Apple applied for which had EDIG tech mentioned as "PRIOR ART"thus clearly indicating the connection to EDIG Tech...

If Nannuly identifies Apple as an infringer, and APPLE is a defendant in a Tier III law suit, then DM will go after all the Secrets of APPLE, and find out how JOBS did it in his super secret Lab?...

There is only one Appellate case that needs to be addressed by DM, and that is a case which says in essence that if you permit some one, (let us say Portal Player, or SANDISK), put your patented Tech in the chips they make for sale in commerce and someone buys those chips and makes a widget you cannot sue the widget maker for infringing on your patents...

Nannuly's and EDIG position has been if the widget uses a disc and if you take out and the unit does not work, then they are infringing on Edig patents. Is so, then we will see a law suit naming Apple which will give DM the opportunity to further clarify the broad language in the case cited above by the U.S. Supreme Court...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply