Free

Here's the info from July:

MarDee Haring-Layton

Principal Accounting Officer

On January 26, 2011 MarDee Haring-Layton was appointed Principal Accounting Officer. Since July 2010 Ms. Haring-Layton, age 35, has been a part-time consulting accountant for the Company. Since January 2007 she has been a consultant with Resources Global Professionals, a multinational professional services firm. From October 2005 to December 2006 she was Corporate Audit Manager at Royale Energy, Inc. and previously was employed by Charlotte Russe, Inc. as Systems Control & Reporting Manager and Deloitte & Touche, LLP as an audit professional. Ms. Haring-Layton obtained a B.S. in Business Administration from San Diego State University in 2003.

So, we have been using her services since July when the company also laid off the 1/2 time "front office gal" (Sherry).

Her compensation package is is not over board for the CFO position IMO, and it's 28 minimum...keep that in mind. When the 10-Q's are close to being due, she is there far more than 28/week. I know this because I asked Fred for some info from her 4 weeks before tha last 10-K hit and he said, "MarDee is focused on preparing our fiscal Q2 report so you will need to wait before I can obtain the info for you Joe." 2 weeks later he answered my question.

New Message
Please login to post a reply