Free
Message: RE: OT Rep. Peter King: Gangs Blocking Relief Efforts/John

RE: OT Rep. Peter King: Gangs Blocking Relief Efforts/John

posted on Sep 02, 2005 05:02PM
Well, imo, from what I have heard there are lesssons to be learned here...Many! Preparation for a pending event, first and foremost. Establishment of Martial Law, immediately, as soon as possible. Then the food and the water, immediately after that. Then the evacuation process, which it this case is more difficult than usual.

The evacuation process, i.m.o., has been hampered by all of the prior failures. It would be nice if New Orleans, and Louisianna had an actual LEADER, who was not concerned with politics or what critisism they might have to endure. Just my 10 cents worth! (Coincidental that the price of my most intriguing stock matches the worth of my opinion!)

This is very very sad. On a brighter note, just one radio station in little old Fresno, Ca. Raised about $150,000 in about four hours. Also, I made a purchase at Rite Aid today and they asked me if I would like to make a buck donation to Katrina Victims! I think the outpouring of money and time from the people of this country will be just awesome!

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply