Free

For those of you who are new, you may not know the close ties and business similarities to PTSC. They received a positive reexam on one of their fundamental patents yesterday. This was the 17th challenge they've faced and won..........along with 60+ licenses signed. Stock is bouncing up today on decent volume but they have 400M shares outstanding so it is tough to move the stock price. They have paid dividends to shareholders (unheard of in the penny world!).........and made bad investments of their(our) cash. So it is now 10 cents a share..........we'll see where it goes from here.

But EDIG is in the same business model, also without a salable product. Valuations of companies like this are rough as we all know. The reexam this summer may help but we may need to survive many more challenges on the patents over the coming years..........and sign many more licenses before we return even to our 52 week high. But I'll take that, I've been in and out of both of these stocks since 98 (yes I held edig to $24/sh and all the way back down)..........currently "all in" on edig.

Good luck to all with the patience (and youth!) to survive and profit from this one.

Biomedman

New Message
Please login to post a reply