Free
Jan 26, 2012 07:49AM
Jan 26, 2012 07:59AM

Joe, I very much appreciate your contributions to this board as well as your intentions. My forthcoming comment in no way reflects on you. After seeing who the 7 employees are in black and white, it only reinforces my belief that the reexam and patents are what we must hang our hats on. I look at it this way:

CEO--no comment

CFO--seemingly has more work these days--that's good

1 in eVU and misc.--almost dead part of the business

4 1/2 engineers--"further developing our patent pending technologies"--these people may know what they are doing, but it at least begs the question--if these people are really good wouldn't they have been lured away to a bigger company for a bigger salary and benefits, etc? And if the thrust going forward is IP these are the people we are relying on?

Pat Nunally--seemingly impressive past record and accomplishments--glad to have him involved--hope he can come thru once again--this time for us

For me anyway, it keeps coming back to the successful reexam of the patents and DM fighting for us in court or securing licenses before going to court based on the validity of the patents. Any other, yet to be determined, income stream would be icing on the cake.

The fact that they were only willing to sign a one year lease extension for the same old space a year ago and are now moving to newly built out fresh and clean space and commiting for five years is very encouraging. Let's hope they need to sublease this space in a couple years because they are moving to larger quarters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply