Free
Message: Some will be glad, many will not care-- I am taking a hiatus from the board

I am not an electrical engineer and have zero technical expertise. I should have never invested in this company way back when, but I did and have since averaged down to a fairly low number--not today's price low. All I have ever done on this board is try to seek information and thereby REALITY and post comments that will make people think and respond so everyone can learn. Some of my recent posts have not been the party line and were removed by someone and then reinstated by someone else. It is a waste of my time discussing things with people that want to trick themselves into feeling better by only listening to people that they already agree with. I am not selling--I will be watching--I want all longs to make money but feel that whether my opinions are right or wrong they are in fact just that, opinions to be taken for what they are worth. Many overly positive posts that are also opinions go untouched by those "in charge". Being positive in life in general is always better than being negative. However, ignoring things that are real so as to support the positive spin is foolish. GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply