Free

The thing that smacks at me first off is the Nunchi description deals with payment-transactions within the public/military/hospital realm; and we know NFFS holds a 'key' to locking out other Operating Systems as I've pointed out it states this in the pending encription patent description; and witnessed by us first with DataPlay then as the first PVP allowed to carry first-run major movie content ...

The way our OS software runs within the control-circuitry and how we interface it is, was, disruptive and pirated on the hardware and software side via nand proliferation.

They chose the removable aspect first, but imvho there lies a deeper aspect as described by RP then recanted by FF - imo for good reason util such time is right... like getting over this 774 hurdle which IMO unlike doni could stiffle those underlying patents.

I've stated before and RP wouldn't comment on it, if our encription patent utilizes aspects of NFFS - I bet it does. And it wouldn't suprise me if some of the new patents don't coat-tail off parts of our existing ones.

emit...

New Message
Please login to post a reply