Free

Hello all,

First I want to thank you all for your diligence and loyalty to Edig, but then again what choice do you have, with regard to the loyalty.

I watch the Forum fairly closely and thought I would chime in about an issue or two:

1. As I have said, I have 6 patented granted and all took over 18 mo's. The standard Patent Pending Period is 18-24 mo's. In my experience, closer to 24 is the rule. We'll see. Again in my experience,this Patent Pending period is generally considered a vewry valuable time wherin one can release a new product(s) without revealing what is acyually patented, or more importantly the claims. However, Edig has clearly taken a different path.

2. As far as 'the 774 rejection goes I wont belabor the dissapointment. I will say that '774 was the basis for all of the later patents of the period, including '737. I'll say it again: I fear for the worst, and hope for the best for everyone concerned.

3. Lastly, and perhaps I shouldn'y say this, I can't believe FF draws a $185K salary. Maybe he and the BOD know something we don't, but under the circumstances, it seems like robbing a 20 year old cradle.

EFN,

Spec...

New Message
Please login to post a reply