Free
Apr 29, 2012 07:59PM
Apr 30, 2012 10:11AM
Apr 30, 2012 12:04PM

My hope is, and I do mean hope, IF EDIG is successful to license NUNCHI tech to a few major OEM's like Samsung, Apple, Nokia, HTC etc that it would be a royalty deal based on units sold vs a one time fee. I tend to think (IMO) an OEM would rather have an exclusive deal to have a unique product feature when they roll out their new widget.

The statement made at the SHM was something like this...not an exact quote by Fred.

Looking for partners to help fund developement, sign on the dotted line "or just buy the whole thing." That part is an exact quote to my memory. He also said something about the economy being such that nobody has signed on the dotted line yet. Personally I don't see how the economy has anything to do with it, considering the boom smart phone OEM's are in.

I know that most of the investors here and another board a few of us here also post on, have little faith NUNCHI will ever amount to anything. What if it does?

All this sensor developement needs a way to process and store what it gathers. I'm no techwiz (pun intended) but to me, NUNCHI has a solution.

We'll see....

New Message
Please login to post a reply