Free
Message: Re: Galaxy S3: Did Samsung just out-iPhone Apple?-listens intently..Iam-Richar...

Ricardo- Always appreciate your posts, read them all and agree with much that you say..

Here, I do not think we were talking about which came first - the chicken or the egg- but you are right in saying Samsung is out with the tech first (and eDig better get going in sales.) Just wondering out loud what Nunchi is -and does it do things like what Samsung tech is doing in the Galaxy. Its description seems somewhat similar...would people agree?

Everyone is waiting for the re-exam and positive patent news and rightly so. But eDig also needs a revenue producing product. Many bash Nunchi but I see it as a "possibilty"..right now the only new possibility that eDig has got going.

Edig has let down may people over the years. I still have hope and am still here reading the boards. People on other boards say that eDig is not going anywhere but why do they bother continuing to read the boards every single day?..isn't there a glimmer of hope somewhere for everyone?

This stock is frustrating to say the least with the lack of news. Much has been said without fruition. I for one am a bit angry about the track record. But I am still here and still hoping and still waiting..until the candle is completely blown out and cold - I'll still be reading the board.

Good luck to all and Good health!

-iam

New Message
Please login to post a reply