Free

An honest appraisal of the demise of the EVu. Apparently it wasn't obvious to everyone.

Believe it or not, I've been trying to get a handle on the future of this company.....post IP monetization. Does that surprise you? :>)

Let's make the assumption that everything works out swimmingly with the USPTO and the company can be aggressive in bringing successful cases against infringers. In addition, all the prospective infringers have the bejesus scared out of them and they lie prostrate at EDIG's feet. So EDIG becomes an entity whose sole purpose (at least for the foreseeable future) is to collect judgment damages and voluntary fees for licensing. That's great....except....this revenue is finite...and it may not be as lucrative as some on this board might think. It's not as if the company essentially receives the full amount of the loot. Remember, DM will chop off a significant portion.

What does the company do for an encore? NUNCHI....you say. Really? There's no evidence to indicate EDIG has advanced their position beyond what was originally touted. Each day, their tech is being assailed by others who have been working on similar projects. For all we know, NUNCHI might be obsolete.

Nah....I, for one, won't count on NUNCHI....patents or otherwise. My years of experience with this company tells me that those who have planned it's future, have dreamed beyond their reach. That might OK for going to the stars, but it doesn't translate to cash. Unfortunately, that's why it remains invisible to the investing community.

What will the company look like after IP (successful or otherwise)? Eight or nine employees doing what?

New Message
Please login to post a reply