Free

3G phones

posted on Sep 21, 2005 03:17PM
This is the phone I thought edig was working on in 2000. I picked it up in Singapore. It is a 3G phone so it pretty much works everywhere except Korea (where I actually am now) It works w/ both GSM and W-CDMA so it is one of the few phones in the world that works in Japan and the rest of the world except of course Korea who uses CDMA only. Everything in Asia is all about 3G 3G 3G. This particular phone has a 2megapixal camera (the newer 903sh has a 3.2mp camera), video camera, video phone call capibilities, voice recorder, MP3 player compatable w/ a regular 1gig SD card which I picked up for $60US in Singapore. It has external stereo speakers so you can listen to the music/voice recordings w/o headphones. Plus you can dial a number and actually talk on the phone. Anyway it is pretty kool and back in 2000 I thought edig was working on a device like this with the micro OS as the glue to put all these flash memory features together. After buying this phone I went out and bought shares in qcom and sndk because I know they are in it and I know this device is the future of phones to come to the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SHARP-902-902SH-902sh-UNLOCKED_W0QQitemZ6211422439QQcategoryZ3930QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

New Message
Please login to post a reply