Free

IMO, there is nothing to worry about here.

An interview was conducted 1st week of Dec on 774. EDIG was informed what the examiner would accept. They responded accordingly and got the NIRC.

Next interview was mid Jan I think on 737 and I believe the visit may have had a small portion dedicated to 774, to clean up some loose ends making sure what was needed.

Conclusion, EDIG took their time to "get it right, because we only have one shot." A FF quote May 3rd.

Bottom line, in my words, the USPTO does not exist to deny previously granted patents when challenged, nor do they exist to put companies out of business as a result. The goal is to negotiate an agreement taking the claim challenges into account, working with the inventor to uphold the decision to grant the patent in the 1st place, yet modifications may result.

They have responded in the same manner, regarding what the examiner will accept.

This is why I used the word "formality" in a previous post in responding to the 737 rejection. Keep in mind 737 is an extension of 774. Also keep in mind changes/additions to 774 are tied to needed actions for 737, of which in a nut shell there are none, yet clarifications.

IMO, I do not see any problem getting the NIRC.

There, neck out on the chopping block...lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply