Free
Message: A BOD comment about the future, Dis please investigate

It was brought to my attention that a comment by Mr. Cocumelli, a BOD, that the shareholders would be very happy when the new iPhone was announced by Apple. I believe this information was provided to the board based on the comment at the last shareholders meeting.

Since we have reason to believe that Apple will announce the new iPhone this week, I'm wondering exactly what Cocumelli was referencing and will edig have anything to announce related to that particular comment.

I hope it was a trustworthy bit of information and not a random comment to build up the level of confidence by shareholders in edig, it's management and not substantiated by something known to exist.

If we find this to be untrue, then Fred should be required to explain why a BOD would make a speculative comment of that importance.

Since Dischino often meets with Fred, I encourage him to inquire about this crucial comment and what we may expect the results to be if any. It's very important that the shareholders are not in any way deceived by information from the management or BODs of the company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply