Free

(Which blows the theory out the window that DM dumped us because they could not see any value in continuing).

If DM saw value in continuing they would have filed against other infringers by now.
I don't think the re-exams have anything to do with it. DM was after the low-hanging fruit (which they've already picked) and was under no obligation to do anything for us with them being on contingency. Remember how Fred said they always called the shots.

EDIG must have seen something in the new law firm that they where not seeing in DM

Yes, Handal may actually DO something rather than waste another year.

I don't mind no news for a while if when it finally comes out it's news like this IMO.

To each his own. Me? I mind a lot, and I don't like continually hearing how they're rearranging deck chairs so to speak. I'm glad to see they may actually be moving forward with some sort of strategy, but it's long past time for tangible results... and starting over every few years doesn't exactly get us there.

One thought I did have re: Handal... in their press release they said something about having done due diligence for a couple (2) months now, which doesn't seem like very much. My first thought was, "Geez, is that all you've done? You're a long way from being ready to file anything." Then I considered that maybe two months is about all you'd need if you were truly focused and working with someone like Pat Nunally who could get you up to speed quickly. It's definitely possible that we could see an infringement filing by year's end. I certainly hope so. All in all, this is a good move so long as they make headway.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply