Free

In CA, the 1st driving while distracted (DWD) texting, talking etc, the fine is minimal. 2nd, 3rd, starts going up. Points against the license hits, insurance rates climb...keep it up and good bye license.

The DOT and NTSB are all over this, thus the states getting on board, 38 to date I think.

Two HS "kids" at Spanish River HS in Boca Raton, FL along with Global Maximus Productions, scheduled an awareness concert at FL Atlantic Univ for April-2012 and it was to also be on PPV. There were 8000 HS's in the USA wanting to join in, there was not enough time to get organized so it was postponed til Fall-2012. An announcement is coming from GMP any day now.

Sorry for the opmg plug!

Rock2live Festival Series; (OPMG) Options Media Group Holdings is a confirmed supporter. I requested information from the producer Randall James of GMR Productions about the upcoming Fall 2012 event. This was his reply:

The Rock2Live has teamed up with multiple artists to do an entire series of events that contribute the message. The issue of giving all schools the opportunity to schedule at-will has been our focus having all genres of music available in support.

The announcements on these events may surprise you, the wait worthy by far measuring the benefit to the schools which is our only focus. Trust me we are excited to share it and will be out soon.

Thanks,

Randall James, Chairman
RDP Hospitality Group, LLC
Real Estate TV Interactive, LLC
Global Maximus Records, LLC
Global Maximus Productions, LLC
Direct Line: (615)-967-8048
randall@myglobalmaximus.com
www.MUSICatGMR.com
www.RETVi.com
www.RDPHospitality.com

www.TakeThePledge.com

Please, Do Not Text & Drive! Be A Hero, Save Everyone!

One of the "kids" (Ross Brenner) traveled to DC to discuss the campaign. All the politicians (bless their souls...lol) are joining in 1 by 1.

NUNCHI fits right in, should we license to an OEM, the feature/benefit is automatic.

Insurance companies will eventually offer discounts to have an app that disables cells.

Wireless carriers are jumping on board too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply