Free

1)My answer

2) jtiii message

What is your agenda? Your message is way to long for it to meant for me personally. So, I assume you have sent it to many on the board. Written with great detail and thought. Considering your exit from this stock..was it a year or two years ago whatever..I can't imagine you are still hanging around trying to save unsuspecting investors from the evil EDIG monster. So, again. What is your agenda? Is it you that are involved with a "classic orchestrated P&D"?

jtdiii on September 26, 2012 13:40 said:

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you have at least "considered" selling before this artificially induced sugar high fizzles out altogether...zero fundamentals whatsoever...and looking like a classic orchestrated P&D...(JMHO)

Does Fred Falk's news release change anything?(JMHO..No.Not at all)

As far as '774 goes, the Markman Hearing FINAL and the USPTO heavily weakened and amended '774 so that it became impotent to go after PAST infringers, and perhaps more importantly, weakened the patent substatially too.

Besides, all of the "low hanging fruit" seetled "WITH PREJUDICE", meaning they can NEVER be sued again for '774 (and claim #5 of '737?)

As far as '737 goes, the recent USPTO decision/rewrite just emasculated the "critical" construction claim #5 (as I predicted to you it would weeks ago)..The key word addition was "media"...This USPTO action also disables '737 for any PAST infringement and weakens the patent substantially too. (Please recall that #5 of '737 was ALL that DM cared about for that "lesser" patent.

Fred Falk's PR yesterday was just another carefully worded carrott with zero substance and I still also say that NUNchi = NONEchi

However, for now I am happy for all existing EDIG shareholders that the share price had such a nice run yesterday.

That said, I still think it's a temporary "sugar high" based on last weeks orchestrated penny stock pumping (see below), and irrational exuberance by unknowing and uninformed EDIG shareholders still wanting to "average down" for the "big run" to litigation.(A fool's mission INHO)

That $30K per month "retainer" PLUS (and more importantly) ALL of the enormous "PASS THROUGH" FEES from the "boutique" law firm's newly contracted "subcontractor" will burn through EDIG's remaining and mitigating cash position before they EVER set foot in ANY courtroom.

Over the past week, EDIG has been the subject of several penny stock promotors of late..The penny pumper websites are on to EDIG so I would be aware without real news that it could simply be a pump and dump on their part.

http://www.pennystockcircle.com/EDIG

E DIGITAL CORP (edig) Alert and Profile

edig (E DIGITAL CORP) has come to our attention and is on the Penny Stock Circle radar. As with all penny stocks, we have been watching EDIG very intently. Find out the details on EDIG by signing up to recieve FREE updates and alerts in the form below.

http://ichartpennystocks.com/forum/otc-otcbb-pink-sheets-and-over-the-counter-bulletin-boards/edig-e-digital-corp-pink-sheets/

Here is another from 9/17/12:

http://www.equities.com/news/headline-story?dt=2012-09-17&val=486642&cat=hcare

InsideBulls.com Profiles The Best Penny Stock Picks: (OTCQB: HDVY), (OTCQB: CONX), (OTCQB: EDIG), (OTCQB: VPIG)

InsideBulls.com MacReport Media

http://insidebulls.com/

***The following Penny Stocks are active this week:***

e.Digital Corporation (OTCQB: EDIG) For more than 20 years, e.Digital's ideas and inventions have impacted the evolution of consumer products. Today, e.Digital innovations, including its Flash-R(TM) portfolio of flash memory-related patents, are essential to many portable consumer electronic products. The Company pioneered dedicated portable in-flight entertainment systems and more than 30 airlines have made e.Digital powered products their in-flight entertainment choice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply