Free

Hey LGJ,

It certainly turned out to be a good choice to buy between .025 and .03, now we are at the .067 to .08 area awaiting another leg up should news hit other than IP litigation stuff, is my thinking anyway.

From past history the mkt did not get that excited about the TX 7 or CO 19, but we got some bumps here and there, so I'm of the opinion round 3 may be a repeat unless the list has some substantial players, it may cause a stir....lol.

I'm still of the opinion NUNCHI will play into the mix once the lead patent is issued.

Having sold products to OEM's as one of my customer segments (over a 37 year career) they are a careful sort when it comes to using new widgets, new tech etc. They have to see demos, read specs, do beta tests and compare life cycle against currently used competing products, and until the product is ready in it's final form, and have the UL, CSA and IEC listings, they will not buy the product.

What OEM's tend to do is issue a letter of intent to purchase until all criteria has been met to their satisfaction. The purchase order will stipulate all the terms and conditions and once met, they issue a change order allowing the manufacturer to ship X qty/mo. Future change orders will adjust the qty up/down as their business dictates.

In EDIG's case with NUNCHI, it is a patent pending tech. OEM's, wireless carriers and search engine firms are the target market based on company statements. The tech can certainly be licensed prior to patent approval, but how much do these potential customers know about NUNCHI when the USPTO still has it under wraps? Does anyone think in doing their show and tell to potential customers they played Texas Hold Em with all the cards face up? I would assume not, but also assume they showed more of what NUNCHI is, what it can do, above and beyond what we saw Sept 1, 2011 at the SHM.

This is why I say, "stay tuned for a NUNCHI announcement....IMO." Also why I say, "after the lead patent is issued...IMO."

The customer base EDIG is targeting are not Mom & Pop Kiosks, they are major, world wide multi bln $$$ firms with ridgid standards that must be met, along with terms and conditions.

The lead patent pending is now in month 25, with the 5 add ons in month 20.

IMO, on going negotiations per company public statements cannot be finalized until patent approval occurs, to at least the 1st filing if not all.

All the above is speculation on my part....hint hint.

New Message
Please login to post a reply