Free
Message: Re: Given EDIG's past involvement w/ AAPL wht do you think? Mr Burns

I'm here like probably 20,000 other investors because we thought that a dozen years ago we had some patents that would eventually provide us a return on our investment.

Since you took a single statement from a progression of posts, maybe you should ask yourself why you are here.

I made the comment you refer to because it is basically true. Look at the current price, estimate how many shareholders are in the red, many by 5 and 6 figure amounts. Why? Because management didn't execute any plan or develop products to to achieve success. In fact over a decade or more, the boittom line shows an 80 million dollar loss, think of the investors who provided the money for the management to accomplish any business objective; to achieve and provide the shareholders with a return on their investment.

What products have they developed in the last 5 years? Most of the income has come from patent settlements and those were very small amounts. On that subject DS which represented us and obviously is a well respected law firm, actually failed to achieve the objectives set by both edig and DM, they lost, the ruling was damaging.

We now have a new opportunity after the re-exam to pursue additional lawsuits. But we have no assurance of a positive outcome. It may be months before we even know the results of the first set of lawsuits.

We also have Nunchi, an obscure platform that has been in development for two years and we have no assurance that any partnership has had enough interest to to participate in marketing this cocept to the end user.

I still have many shares and have no reason to divest of these shares at a substantial loss. There is still a remote possibility that the share price will improve to the point where many shareholders will be close ot attain a breakeven and get out of this mess.

Perhaps you should elaborate as to why you are here, is it because you see a lot of highly optimistic and speculative posts on the board or have you analyzed your financial situation and are satisfied with the management over the years and their current direction?

I would have answered you sooner, but I was in the hospital for 15 hours yesterday and didn't see your question, that by the way is old and stated so many times by, mostly by the strong believers of success that we all have hoped for for a decade or more.

Hope this helps you with your thinking about what is an obvious question to a statement that reflects the lack of success over the last 10 plus years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply