Free

And there's another twist IMO that is thrown into the mix, once enough chum has been swallowed, EDIG puts this hook in their mouth. Allow potential customers to BETA test it, providing they sign a NDA as you stated to protect the IP. Provide them with company supplied smart phones, gather their data via Verizon's 3G network, do all the NUNCHI stuff on EDIG's servers, then present what has taken place, user by user.

OEM's demand samples are provided for rigorous testing before they are willing to buy it. I don't care what the item is. To incorporate a component into a finished product of theirs, in this case a patent pending technology platform, it has to be more than a demo.

I have asked many times if any potential clients are beta testing NUNCHI and nobody will discuss it...bingo...that means yes to me...lol.

This is my perception of what has been going on by piecing together all the hints since the 3-14-11 webcast, plus knowing how OEM's conduct their business having sold electrical components to this class of trade for 37 years. An example being a 600 volt/12 pole/20 amp relay. 1st, it must be UL Listed and also have CSA and IEC certification or they won't even consider it. Then you provide samples, technical specs, life cycle info etc...then they do it their way to see if it meets the standards they set.

How else can an OEM test a technology platform? UL, CSA & IEC do not apply...but a PATENT NUMBER does.

This is my thinking here, not 1st hand knowledge...just piecing together the "secret puzzle."

Now that 1 add on patent was issued Nov 6 and the lead being issued per USPTO info Nov 13, the technology platform is being authenticated. 5 more children to go, and I'd bet they hit one after the other pretty soon..I expect soon...lol.

Again, my perceived chain of events...all IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply