Free

"That way its the stock holders that are in the cat bird seat. If an offer t buy is made its not the BOD that make the decision."

With that thought, and the fact that the patents are valuable....your only choice is to hang on no matter what the company management or board members do.

You would not want management or the board to end up with the tech for peanuts...because there is no debt to have to pay off, there is, IMO, a kind of standoff. The technology is basically out there floating on air to be taken by anyone having a plan.

As long as there is an investor base, there is a stand off of ownership worth standing on. I will be here forever if it takes that.....or at minimum the life of certain patents.

Someone will crack, and it ain't gonna be me....lol

I'm covering all my bases...as far as I'm concerned, it goes or it dies.... for everyone...period.

You can't worry about the PPS when taking an investment in edig. There can be manipulation of that from just about anywhere.

With that, I trust Fred....and will have nothing but good things to say about him. He, and others, must be very amazed that there is an investor base that is recognizable after all this time. Do good by us Fred.
doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply