Free

plank spent $2.00 checking early this am, nothing other than summons/returns filed on cases, consolidation of "related matters" and orders entering extensions etc, already mentioned on this board..imo, HOWEVER, it can take 24 -48 hours for docs/cases to show up...maybe longer...for a new suit..to show up on pacer

plank recommends, take a holiday weekend!

Handal's got this (in plank's lowly opinion)....blue sands must be pretty busy....i imagine white boards covered w stickies and pictures of electonics taped from top to bottom floor, walls doors, ceilings......stickies on ceiling fans......then they pause....and go hmmmm 3m that makes these stickies must use a flash memory to store the sizes on the stickie manufacturing machines.........the company that makes the machines that make the machines that make the stickies must have flash memory....

more pictures on the wall... ;) must take pictures of products to remember, wait what kind of camera is that---take a picture of my camera, I'll take a picture of your camera, we'll post in on the wall in Anton's office, he won't care, we don't have any room.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply