Free

I understand Teddy, read you loud and clear, but; the manner in which Handal/EDIG will use, as did DM, is one of professionalism, not confrontation and a display of "hate" for lack of a better description.

I have been a party to many settlement hearings regarding lawsuits against my employer, where I was the lead project manager of our contract. When both sides meet, with a mediator guiding the discussion, collecting claims from the accusing party and responses with evidence to support otherwise from me, the two parties don't stare each other down, nor say, "you wanna step outside and settle this punk?"

The goal is to present both sides, compromise is the theme of the meeting, and neither party walks away with everything they want.

What we need to remember in all of this, especially the OEM's, these words from RP Sept 17, 2008...."our enemies of today, will become our partners tomorrow."

Had we treated those we settled with in the past, to not honor their request for NDA's, sticking it up their nose, how receptive do you think they would be to license NUNCHI or other new tech? Ya I know, that argument can be, they have no choice.

Whether we like it or not, that's the name of this game.

New Message
Please login to post a reply