Free

Most of us on this site make comments that are just our opinion nothing else. You might not like how we think still keep in mind we are not looking for an argument or a dressing down. True there are those that have a great deal of technical understanding and most of us are greatful for their imput. At least I for one have stated so. Their comments have never been challanged by me. I don't have that kind of information to do so. I depend on what they say hoping that I can understand what they are saying is true. The one thing that we need to do though is not present hype because that can be very costly to those who invest just becasue of what we might state. There are those just within the last few weeks that have invested in EDIG at a cost of some 20 cents and they have lost in just a few days 40 percent of that investment. I for one knows how that feels. My investment dollars made in th 90's were of a higher value than thoe todayyet I can empathize with these since this downtrend. I just hope that their investment was not made because of what I might have said.

We all need to make sure that we are not shills for anyone and try to best keep what we say as true and not to be hyping . JMVHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply