Free

No offence taken. I understand that its a new ball game but some how the old way of playing it comes up. Now we havea judge who also wants to have imput into what we can expect as settlement. He's got it down to a paultry 2 to 3 cents per unit. He needs to stay the hell out of the penalty side of the issue. These companies dam near killed us and they , these judges didnothing about it . They need to keep their opinion to themselves.

So far the game plan seems to be no better than what was done before with NDA's. These proved to be our near catastrophy. As a result they stole and used the pattens and made tons of money while we saw our investment shrink to almst non existence. its the same old thing that I'm concerned about because we are doing the same old thing. As much as I like EDIG and its chances I see things coing on in the back ground that I have a right to be suspect. Thats it. Thats why I'd like to see EDIG bought out because then we as individguals make the decision as to what we then want to do. Me I'm outa here at 7 bucks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply