Free

Your post is so in line with my thoughts that it's scary. I've been with this company forever and recall my first purchase of 1,000 shares @ $6 when it was in the, to the moon stage. that was the great boom period when all the dot com companies were exploding including edigital which happenend to reach $24something at the time and jubilation was everywhere. Edig got there on possibilities of the patents because they were earning $oo at the time and it all came down to expectations. We had the rights but alas other companies came in used our tech and made billions on our IP. That was the optimum time for this company to become a monster, they could have had ANY LAW FIRM in the country take us on in a heart beat, but we didn't. Years later we have all the crooks, on (the list) and it drags on & on & on with a more realistic view on my part because I had a shoot and missed it, they call it greed, I like that escape clause better than STUPIDITY. Good for all that did sell in the $20's and I hope we can all make money on our investment in the near future. Reading the posts on this forum shows the excitement I had way back and it also shows that some of you have my experience and wiew.

G/L & G/H

New Message
Please login to post a reply