Free

RE: RP/RWM/SGE/ALL

posted on Oct 14, 2005 05:01PM
Rick, I was thinking the EXACT same thing on the RWM portion of Ricardo`s report...Also, I have been thinking, why would RWM spend a lot of money at this time with Wencor, if the POSSIBLITY exists that they will be dealing directly with Edig in the future..Hence the slow sales?

Also, as you mentioned, the rapidness of the change in the RWM site to Edig Technology. I if you recall, I was the one to point out a couple of months ago that I was shocked that SOMEBODY actually acknoledged Edig! HMMM! So, people let me rant a bit more. I think the Wencor thing was terrible (aside from the revenue we gained in the meantime) for us. They Never gave us credit, (El is totally correct), tried to sqweeze us in many different ways, even to the point of having our management suffer through all of the attacks and critisizms of the total blackout of any information! I think that all comes down to Wencor putting them (us) in a position where we could not yet release anything. Further, I thing the P.R. today is kind of an acknowledgment of that and that our people are fully aware that they need to structure things in the future, where they can, at least, keep us a little bit informed instead of long periods of TOTAL blackouts! Hope this works out, because I know a helluva lot less than, well, even you!

This COULD turn out to be a very good thing for all of us!

I sincerely hope it does. Not going to sell ``nuttin``!

T.K. (ALL J.M.O.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply