Free

Cassandra - why did you edit your previous post to me when you claimed I indicated that Grundig should "pay up or shut up?" I never said that and you then edited your post indicating that was my comment? Why...were you thinking that? Just curious...?

They may have to pay and you may be wrong about the amount of the settlement, but even assuming they don't have to pay - holy cow batman!!!

Courts have standards, i.e., they cannot just grant or agree to a permanent injunction unless the CASE is strong!!!

The case must be very strong or else the court cannot grant such an injunction. These injunctions come with standards that must be followed...!

I believe Fred REALLY cares about us shareholders a REAL LOT...and all of us that still own shares WILL profit - wow look at this legal development.

Also, I would not be to sure about any terms of any agreements...you don't know unless your a part of the settlement...

Anyway with SUCH STRONG patents - the other companies using EDIG'S EXCELLENT and STRONG PRODUCTS will be suffering very soon...

I can't wait to see the share price - do you think it will hit $7 or $10 dollars a share?

New Message
Please login to post a reply