Free
Message: RE: OZ...../Sunpoop/emit/Doni/Has much changed?...FRANK...// Gilgamash // TOMMEEEK

RE: OZ...../Sunpoop/emit... much changed?...FRANK.../... Gilgamash // TOMMEEEK

posted on Oct 18, 2005 04:26PM
Mediator. I really think that you mis-interpeted the intentions of my post. Maybe not. Yes, we ALL want to hold Atul accountable. So far, I have found him to be pretty straight in the last year as to expectations. I do not feel like the ``failure`` of our relationship with Wencor was our fault, but probably the result of our business plan and what we were not will to give up. I, also, do not bug these people as I have only spoken with R.P. once, about three years ago, and maybe two emails with questions in all these years. I leave them alone!

And no, I do not think that five months is that much time to achieve new contracts. However, the point of my post was pertaining to your concerns about Atul`s word that ``we are making changes to augment our sales and marketing efforts``, which you bolded. I was referring to this part as you seemed so concerned about that and I don`t think that five months is to long to have implemented some of those changes, and maybe some of those could have been divulged, if asked for.

Like I said, if you did get a response to a question LIKE THAT, I would be very interested in the response. That was all. Hope that clears it up!

Thanks,

T,J,

New Message
Please login to post a reply