Free

emit, I know all about that stuff...along with that...I studied Gurries presentations.

As for the switching issues, as in user button console...that consideration is not the only issue regarding switching.....the user interface can be touch screen as well...or a combination of any user interface.

Switching issues relate to this phrase of 774....

"A power source connected to control circuitry for supplying electrical power to device. "

device = any on board issue,,,ie. microphone, flash memory, charge pumps, A/D or A/V circuits...etc....anything.

The former claim term was established in 774 claim 1 and claim 19.

What that phrase means, the power to the above mentioned device issues are not directly supplied by the controller which would be the norm....The power is supplied to the device issues by independent power source "A power source connected" with switching details initiated between the controller and the device considerations to be powered up or down. With this approach power is fully off or on when needed. There is no concern for parasitic power issues as there is with design issues of the past...with the controller supplying the power directly..

That is more the switching they are indicating. This allows for on the fly configuration of devices and software...for all kinds of considerations....automated or direct.

Perhaps you were not around when this stuff was discussed ....it was extensive....I even drew a simplified sketch of the issues.

You seem to be just now coming up to speed?

anyway...
doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply