Free

I think it's down right insulting that Fred or the BOD's don't answer questions because they say that is sensitive or data we do not want to share.

I have been to dozens of shareholder meeting for many of the multi billion dollar oil field service conpanies and worked for Baker Hughes for almost 30 years.

Most of them answer almost any question, particularly new engineering advances to the market as they want all of their customers that use the services and products to understand any new techmology that will hit the market soon, they even show concepts at various trade shows to hundreds of customers, including technical papers. They are expected to discuss earnings on a quarterly and annual basis. Even project additional years concerning new technology and financial goals.

Fred tends to forget the shareholders own the company and can fire whomever and probably should have many years ago.

And I have no idea what the attorney has to do with Fred answering questions, the SEC could care less if the company provided information about engineering development or any other inside information, it would be public at that point.

Based on what you state, I ask what then is the purpose of the shareholder meeting outside of electing officers and other financial obligations. It's to enligthen the shareholders and public about where they stand, where they are going and the success made and contemplated.

How do they expect to get new shareholders and especially new investor capital if no one has an understanding of what the future holds in the way of technology and financial goals. Prepared comments without substantive and quantifiable data doesn't promote positive reflections about the company or its management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply