Free

I would have someone from Handal & Assoc represented at the SHM, Anton preferably, to participate in the meetings Q&A portion. I would not expect them to give a presentation as to our current state of the litigation process, but at least answer what would not adversly effect the company in the future.

I would not want to be put in a position during Q&A having to dodge darts being thrown at me and doing a tap dance to avoid injury.

The safe thing for Fred to do is avoid any and all questions that could have a negative effect if he said the wrong thing. Shareholders at times push him to the point where he has no choiuce but to clam up.

Since he is the CEO, shareholders feel he is obligated to inform us and answer every question...that aint gonna happen folks.

If a Handal attorney was there, I'm certain he/she would be treated with utmost respect and we would accept if an answer was, "I'm sorry but this is a sensitive area and I am not at liberty to discuss it." But if Fred said that, he'd catch some crap.

The company is shelling out 30K per month, win lose or draw, IMO should insist they participate to the extent they can.

My bet is, it will happen.

Aug 24, 2013 10:44AM
Aug 24, 2013 10:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply