Free

Hello Dishino,

We are Sorry we had to leave in a rush after the SHM. We had to attend another meeting in San Diego. It was great seeing you and your wife at the meeting and we hope to see you again soon.

I must tell you Dishino the meeting was great listening to Black Lab during the question and answer presentation. The questions he posed to Fred were spot on and well deserving to be answered by him or the Board Members. Black Lab did not leave him any wiggle room to evade the questions.

Mr. cuccumeli came to Fred’s rescue with great responses that I felt were very enlightening regarding 50 -100 companies conducting due diligence regarding Nun chi Patents.

Mr. Handle provided substance to the meeting regarding our progress through recent litigations. His confidence was observed by all attendee's at the meeting giving something measurable and achievable through his litigation skills.

I heard a person in the audience ask Fred if he expected Settlements with some of the companies being litigated and his response was "Yes". I also remember him being asked something to the effect of do you intend to fill Patent infringement litigation against additional companies. Fred responded "Yes" again and I just about fell out of my chair in hearing a direct response without the usual disclaimers. Although, he couldn't provide any guidance with timelines his direct answers were well received by the Long Time Shareholders of the 1990’s.

Although, I do have concerns with recent settlements received having produced minuscule revenues in comparison with increased expenditures. I was just about to ask the question of if he expected settlements to increase as we move forward. However, our friend from Utah had a few questions he needed addressed and was permitted to continue his questions momentarily. Pat respectfully chimed in requesting him to meet with him regarding the technical aspects of his questions after the meeting based upon the time needed to adequately answer his questions. Moreover, CUDOS to the faithful SHAREHOLDERS and all those BRAINS at E-Digital. We are turning the corner and we will get there with patients.

All in all it was more than I expected and “yes” I and the wife will be adding more shares tomorrow. I will be chiming in on the board periodically.

Regards,

Reggie

New Message
Please login to post a reply