Free
Oct 29, 2013 08:37AM

It's a security system that identifies one of a kind details of IC's on a personal device...such as..cellphone, laptop, tablet...etc that can network transmit data.

Mainly, the physical one of a kind makeup of different component IC's of the personal device such as ,, memory, processor details.....good cells bad cells.

Those physical details are then detailed to server accounts...if the details do not match between server and personal device...dead end.

Good for banking or anything you like needing a server interacted environment.

IMO, it will be a product directed at banking and high security environments.....not all vendors of environments will want this much security in front of them....with that, you have to trust your vendor.

Things have to be administered so that server administrators do not have excess to your account through password ID, once you set your personal physical priorities on the account.

They will need your device to back door enter your account, without your device no one on the server end can enter.

It's not the general hackers I worry about, it's the multitudes of people that work behind the scenes that currently manage my pass word ID's and their ability to back door my account.

For now, my banking anyway, there is a semi physical ID of my transmit device, not as detailed as e.Digitals, that is used in my banking transactions. Thing is, the ID's captured of my personal device are generic such as, , computer name(if you name it), processor type, things of that nature....that will keep server administrators from accessing my account even though they have my pass word details and the ability to back door those pas word details.

Thing is, those semi physical details are stored on the server and can be re-configured on a device that is not mine.....what e.Digital is detailing can not be reproduced on another device....and I like that.

doni

Oct 29, 2013 10:24AM
Oct 29, 2013 10:27AM
Oct 29, 2013 10:31AM
Oct 29, 2013 10:46AM
Oct 29, 2013 11:37AM
Oct 29, 2013 12:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply