Free

"what were they reviewing if the applications that allow its abilities to be demonstrated are still a work in progress?"

In my opinion, they were reviewing business use cases...day to day consumer and business experiences/issues where EDIG could say their patents could be applied to fix the issue. These would have most likely come out of the business requirements that were drafted before development began. This is normal systems development life cycles.

I agree though, it has moved slow, most likely due to the fact as pointed out earlier that EDIG is working with less resources.

WhatI do think are fair questions are, What are the project timelines to have these applications in place for demo purposes for each suite of IP we own and what is EDIG's plan from a budget standpoint to bring on additional resources to accelarate this development now that it seems we have a steady stream of cash for the next two quarters.

I would think we could hire contract help pretty easily by having them sign an NDA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply