Free
Mar 17, 2014 08:29AM

BLR, good comments, what you state is true but it is worse than your scenario.

We actually have no one marketing Nunchi, and Handal is much too busy with the patent lawsuits to have meetings and so forth with potential customers. Sure theycould and would take care of the contracts, but that's after a company agrees tothe tyerms presented.

I choose not to draw conclusions from vague PRs or try and connect the dots, there arte no dots. Fred made a statement when he hired IPM and we have not been provide an update on there progress if it was completed and we no nothing about where they stand presently. In fact, not very many of the 20k+ shareholders know as much as we do, since its probable that very few receive PRs or don't follow any information released by the company.

I have a hard time understanding why we developed so many Nunchi patents and then two+ years later Fred tells us we are developing a process to show customers how the results are achieved.

AS far as we know, IPM took some literature and sent it out to a couple hundred potential customers, and some caled back and said they would like toi know more, but only limited DD could be done on their part without ways to demonstrate the platform.

I thnk Fred owes the shareholders an update on IPM, letys see what we got for the money spent and are they completely out of the loop.

Just an opinion of one of the 20k + shareholders.

Mar 17, 2014 12:10PM
Mar 17, 2014 02:36PM
Mar 17, 2014 03:08PM
Mar 17, 2014 04:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply