Free

I have a hard time understanding why we developed so many Nunchi patents and then two+ years later Fred tells us we are developing a process to show customers how the results are achieved.

Me too. If you could go back and listen to the web conference call where Pat introduced the Nunchi concept for the very first time, you would hear him says words to the effect that they weren't just developing the technology (patents) for the pure fun of it, but were intent on making real money from them and getting our fair share of the revenues. At the time he said that, my thoughts were: "Yeah you say that now... we'll see."

Well we are seeing the company's poor follow-through in real time; especially given such statements suggesting that they're only now beginning to put together some kind of demo that shows off the technology. Really?? So you couldn't work on this while waiting for the patents to be approved or at least in the time since? Not exactly what I'd call planning ahead or driving toward success.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply