Free

Well said Wheels...

Not sure how often this site (YHOO) updates the figure, but...3m-avg = 183,529.

In the last 30 days, only once on June 20, did we barely slip over 1 mln traded on the day....1,041,080.

From Jan-09 thru July-14, the monthly avg never exceeded 1 mln a single time, with the monthly high of 834,500 in June-11.

I guess with respect to "investor confidence", it can be viewed in many ways.

I took a statistics course as an elective in college, to fill in my credits needed one semester. The 1st day the proffesor said this..."If you learn only one thing from my course, even flunk it in the end, rememeber this and never forget it...there are lies, damned lies, then there are statistics."

Being below .05 since about mid-May, certainly is a "statistic" that can be said to show, "lack of investor confidence." Hells bells, so is under $1.00!

With 293+ mln O/S, never exceeding 1 mln traded monthy (avg) in over 5 years, in orther words, no massive panic sell off in the 10's of mlns, could be said this statistic indicates "confidence" by the long term holders to stick around no matter what.

Why do the masses never give up, even though there has been nothing of significance to cheer about since 13 years ago? Why are we still here?

Are we total fools, ignorant, in denial that failure won't happen, is there really an "EDIG Cult?" That one is funny!!!

So, is there investor confidence or not?

Where on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 the highest level of confidence, are each and everyone of us?

I'm a 7.

New Message
Please login to post a reply