Free

The post below is from another poster on another board regarding another stock. The post was NOT made in regards to EDIG but it eerily echoes my own thoughts. We are not the only ones suffering from this current state of affairs.

"I have not always been negative. As time moved on and I became more knowledgeable of XXXX's business plan, (patent troll) patent litigation as a sole source of income, it changed my view. It has become apparent to me that large corporations and governments despise patent trolls. This is not good for XXXX's future."

To me this sums up our current situation. It doesn't matter whether we consider EDIG to be a patent troll or not. Others will and do. We're also an NPE which tends to strengthen their argument. (I don't think that Digeplayer really counts)

All the more reason that selling a Nunchi or MicroSignet license is important. That would do more to validate our new IP and our company than even winning a court case IMO. We can only hope that full-press marketing efforts are still underway and that Fred is not exclusively counting on lawsuits for future income.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply