Free

Go right ahead, but don't expect any answers, as replying to a single shareholder is considered inside info. He has to desseminate info publicly in Q's, PR's and 8-K's, unless a question has already been answered in a previous company communication, in which he'll just refer you to it, so that's your answer.

What I do see often from questions, at some point he'll provide an answer in a PR, by commenting on points he wants to put out there, such as highlighting items via bullet points when it's appropriate.

Example: on the 3-14-09 podcast when Nunally gave us some Nunchi info to chew on, I collected 23 questions from this board, sent them all at once 2 or 3 weeks in advance. Fred said basically...I have questions from SH's that I will address either directly or indirectly. My memory says he answered 18 of 23.

"Directly" was, he read the question then answered it.

"Indirectly", it was part of the presentation, so you had to have the list in front of you to see what was being said, to check that item off.

What I'm saying is, it never hurts to send questions, just don't complain he ignored you by not replying, rather pay attention to future communications to see if he addresses any of them, and check em off.

I'm thinking the next Nunchi suit, assuming there will be more based on wording used in the July 2 PR, will not happen until after the FQ1 hits.

New Message
Please login to post a reply