Free

"the appeal would be nice to, but you know what that means; more litigation"

As I previously commented, the only thing the appeal gives is the right to re-litigate 774...where I noted, IMO, 774 will never be re-litigate again if it gets the right on appeal...unless, e.Digital wants to obtain the results of re-litigating 774 to kill the CO ruling entirely. There's a reason that the appeal was initiated ....e.Digital wants 774 cleared.

I feel they want it cleared, because it reinforces the other patents on their path to claims construction issues. I say that happens with or without re-litigating 774.

As for the new patents, as I read NUNCHI issues...I come away with the conclusion that the underlying technicals do not matter...they more or less covered the patents to be driven by status quo methods, or their proprietary methods....with that, NUNCHI is of no concern for me in that regard.

However, I do have a side concern for NUNCHI in utilizing their proprietary methods to drive it....that being the quagmire 108 is embedded in....where will it stand on the outcome of the appeal?

Where I noted to you earlier....

emit..you have to understand how important the I/O method is and that is what 108 initiates…will this I/O be important to the NUNCHI patents? IMO, very much so…Is it important to exemplify it in front of the NUNCHI patents…I have no idea.

As for Signet platform...it functions in a similar concept as 737 utilizing, as I see for now, the proprietary methods to populate semiconductors ...737 is in some form of jeopardy regarding 774...or it would be proceeding with regard to the GOPRO case. Does it need the support of 774 to proceed? If so, will Signet need similar support, or will it move forward on its own merits in a broad fashion regarding underlying technicals as NUNCHI might?

Too many issues to consider ...with that, the simplest thought regarding 108 and 737 is that the appeal is positive for e.Digital….and my concerns disappear.

For 774, IMO it's not the most important issue to get the right to re-litigate...however, it would be nice to get that right….and they are fighting hard for the right… for a reason…perhaps 108 is their main concern.

108...is important because of the I/O issues it represents

737 is important because it represents a methods to populate semiconductors with a simple format to do many things, bad memory management, security..etc combined with 108/445 concepts.

They are simply important in my mind and the have nothing directly to do with 774's legal problems....other than being technical issues to be implemented on 774.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply