Free

JMHO ...........

posted on Nov 17, 2005 07:48AM
All I know is that I could care less about all of this speculation, innuendos, and bashing from those who should take a hike.

I see a share price at a 5 year low, an investor market that shrugged off are so called sparkling quarter results, maybe a little sparkle, and the same year over year somewhat higher revenues, although not enough to matter, and the continuing promise of new products, new customers and new markets, none of which has come to fruition.

Now come on edig, show us some new contracts, with quantities that will impact the bottom line and get the share price moving in the opposite direction.

Enough time and money has been spent to produce a viable marketable product by now and enough employee movement and associated costs in the past have gone down the drain with no return.

We have gone from an engineering company to a direct supplier, to an engineering company to a direct supplier, to an engineering company to a direct supplier, the latest venture.

Is this the last management change as to our marketing strategies/plan and will they stay on course?

We have been supporting the company for 5 years and most of us will continue to do so. Two primary reasons:

One, we still have hope that success will come within a reasonable time period.

Two, the share price is so low, there is no reason to sell.

New Message
Please login to post a reply