Free
Message: e.Digital Reports Second Quarter Results November 12, 2014: 04:30 PM ET

"just received two new Visa cards in the mail today that have chips in them like they have been using in Europe for quite awhile."

How is that physical ID, as in going to a store directly, going to help with on- line security issues?

A few months back I had charges on my business CC, amounts not mine, charged by an Internet Service Provider of some sort (Dish Network-One Time 1-800-894-9131 CO and Autopay DishNtWk 1-800-894-9131, CO)

The initial charges by, Dish Network-One Time 1-800-894-9131 CO, were 5 transactions total of +/- 600.00 bucks

And then a single final transaction for that month by Autopay DishNtWk 1-800-894-9131, CO...total 600.00 bucks.

1200.00 bucks in charges, fraduladantly made by a company I’ve never heard of. Apparently, somewhere in CO, making 6 transactions in one month.

Utilizing my CC number while not having to utilize the 3-digit security number on the back of the card????

How do we stop that, if physically needed matching 3-digit security numbers on the back of cards are ignored by the CC transaction providers when a CC is processed?

It’s the CC providers that are at fault…by not requiring the 3-digit security number.

My CC provider had to kill the card and issue a new one… I was then reimbursed.

Why did my CC provider except these transactions without my 3-digit being entered ? I asked, but got no explanation? I know that the CO company does not have them…. so why were they approved?

Giants, you live in CO, ever hear of this company?

One has to pay strict attention to accounts and reconcile every month. If I had been lax, AutopayDishNtWk 1-800-894-9131, CO...would have been just that, Autopay, hitting my account every month forward until I caught it.

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply